What is Heartfelt? Heartfelt, is a Titus 2 women’s ministry founded by Joneal Kirby in 2003 for her home church in West Monroe, Louisiana. Heartfelt is a mentoring ministry designed to develop closer relationships across generations among the women in the church and to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Heartfelt Friends is for women of all ages and stages – from 18 to 108! We are moms and daughters, sisters, friends. We are all friends who become family.
♥ Our goal is a closer walk with God.
♥ Our vision is to encourage and build faith in the next generation of Christian women.
♥ Our mission is to pass on the legacy of faith and family to the next generation.
There is no room for lonely in the church! Making deeper, more authentic connections is what we are all about. No one should go through life alone during good times or bad. We are put into a church fellowship for a reason: to share life, to bear burdens, to share cares, to build one another’s faith, to provide support in our family’s life, to share this journey of faith in Jesus.
Heartfelt Ministries has several ways to reach our mission. Heartfelt Friends, our local & national events, and through our bible studies and Facebook groups. Please join us in one or all of these areas to grow your faith and pass it to the next generation.
Women Behind Heartfelt
Meet the Team
Looking for help to start your own Heartfelt Friends Program? Need files to advertise an upcoming Heartfelt Event?
Click the button below for free downloadable program resources.
What Others Are Saying
- Heart to Home Ministry has been a big part of our church for over ten years. Because of Joneal’s vision to put Titus 2:3–5 into action, many women have grown in their walk with God and in their roles as godly wives and mothers. We have seen older and younger women fulfilling the ancient model of spiritual mentoring. In Heartfelt, Joneal shows how your home can be instrumental in building good relationships and your family can grow to be all God wants it to be. This book is a must-read for women wanting to impact others and build eternal relationships.Lisa Robertson, from A&E’s Duck Dynasty, authors of A New Season
- It’s so refreshing to find a women’s ministry that takes us back to the principles found in the New Testament church of the older women mentoring the younger women. Because we live in a world filled with hurts, hang-ups, and habits, women need support and encouragement and a resource for healthy, practical ways to help raise their families. I’m thankful Joneal commits her time to help women build strong, healthy families through the mentoring ministry Heart to Home. Heartfelt is filled with inspiring stories and will give you a blueprint in starting your own women’s Titus 2 ministry.Mary Owen, National Celebrate Recovery Coach,Saddleback Church, author of Never Let Go
- In Heartfelt, Joneal shares her passion for living out Titus 2 and proven methods for connecting the godly wisdom of an experienced generation of mothers and grandmothers to younger women, both single and married, who long to honor God. On the world stage, people watch how Christian women do life—rearing children, maintaining marriages, sustaining careers. Joneal Kirby’s work takes the phrase church family to a depth that God intended for His people. Implement this biblical practice, and the outcome will display a new joy and spiritual success—as Christian women lean on and learn from each other.Cathy Messecar, author of A Still and Quiet Soul: Embracing Contentment
- Heartfelt is equal parts manna and manual. In her warm and gracious way, Dr. Joneal Kirby goes beyond explaining why women need to build multigenerational relationships to nurture the body of Christ. She shows us how.Shellie Rushing Tomlinson, host of Belle of All Things Southern and Heart Wide Open
- This book shares stories, including mine. Stories of how being in close friendships with Christian women has provided us strength, courage, and hope as we raised our children, fought for our marriages, and built our faith.Kay Robertson, from A&E’s Duck Dynasty
- Heartfelt connects ladies that otherwise would not have crossed paths. I love seeing moms and sisters in the hallways at church excited to see each other’s families, just like they’ve known each other forever. It’s a beautiful connection. Heartfelt is a simple way for ladies to plug into our church. The heart moms are blessed just as much as the sisters they mentor.Rhonda Moody, Women’s Ministry Leader of First West, West Monroe,
- It has been such a joy to partner with Joneal Kirby and the entire Heartfelt ministry team over the last several years. Our church has seen and felt the impact of integrating Heartfelt’s mission and ministry into the life of our church. This ministry doesn’t just breed excitement into our women, but most importantly significant spiritual growth. I am thankful for this ministry.Michael Wood, Lead Pastor of First West, West Monroe